Hello Readers, This page is for Federal Poly Mubi (FPM) Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Federal Polytechnic Mubi 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Mubi is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Form?
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME
- Minimum of Five (5) ‘O’ level WASC/GCE, NABTEB or SSCE/NECO at credit passes in not more than two sittings.
- Must attain the minimum JAMB UTME Cut-Off Mark of 100 and above
- Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Mubi during their UTME registration. Such applicants are to undergo change of institution through JAMB CAPS, and select Federal Polytechnic Mubi as their first choice. The candidates should visit the nearest approved JAMB Computer Based Test Centre (C.B.T.C.) and complete the online change of institution and programmes.
How to Obtain Federal Poly Mubi (FPM) Post UTME 2022/2023
- Log on to the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Application Portal via http://fpmportal.net/forms/
- Click on the Start Application Button
- Register and Login
- Select Campus i.e Mubi or Yola Campus
- Select Course form the Drop-down Menu
- Click on the Apply Button to your desired course
- Generate Payment Slip and Proceed to make payment online
- Complete payment and return to portal to complete your application
NOTE: Please kindly note that, payment for this form can only be made using ATM Card through Remita. Also make sure to check your Names and the Amount to pay on the payment slip generated as payment made are Not Refundable. To pay, select your card type and click on the pay now link.
Please address all complaints to FPM through e-mail or phone calls (10:00AM – 4:00PM weekdays only)
+234 (0) 8063618602
+234 (0) 7033065760
+234 (0) 8069240774
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.