Hello Readers, This page is for Ospoly Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining The Osun State Polytechnic Iree 2023/2024 National Diploma (ND), or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
The management of Osun State Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Osun State Poly Iree Post UTME 2023/2024
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2023/2024 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by
31st October, 2021are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Obtain Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post UTME 2023/2024
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website and take the following steps:
- Go to https://ospoly.edu.ng/ click on student portal.
- On the page shown, select Post UTME
- Type in your Full Name and E-mail address (unique email address)
- Click Proceed to Payment
- Pay the stated amount using the ATM Card of any Bank of choice for the payment.
- Print out your registration slip and come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level results to the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic for Screening Exercise on a date to be communicated soon.
Candidates should check the institution’s website for the appropriate date of his/her Department Faculty Screening dates which will be announced later
CLOSING DATE: The deadline to Apply wasn’t specified. Apply as soon as you can.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via by calling any of the following phone numbers: 08038442009 and 08034007555, 08063033656, 09055063355, 08038442069 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.