Hello Readers, This page is for Poly Ibadan Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Polytechnic Ibadan 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
The management of The Polytechnic Ibadan is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is
now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form?
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- You will be required to supply five(5) O’level credits in NOT more than two(2) sittings relevant to your course of study.
- Candidates must have made the institution their 1st choice
- Applicants who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan as their first choice of institution can also apply, but can only be considered for admission when they make a change to the institution as the first choice on or before
31st January, 2021.
How to Obtain Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- To Start your Application processes, you are to click on “Start Application” under the General Menu to the left side of your screen or “Proceed” below and then supply your UTME Registration/Form Number and other information as requested.
- After supplying your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Form No., Fullname, etc) on the next page, you can then proceed to make payment for your application. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT BE REFUNDED .
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply/verify a user password, an email address and a valid phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Start Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form and then complete the application process.
- Please note:, after submission of your Application Form, you will NOT be able to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.