Dear Readers, If you registered for the Rufus Giwa Poly Post UTME and you’ve been searching for when the school will release the admission list of successful candidates that made it into the institution for 2021/2022 academic session, then you are on the right page. This article will contain the names of successful candidates that are admitted into Rufus Giwa Poly including the (1st, 2nd & 3rd batch).
This is to inform the general public especially those that participated in the Rufus Giwa Poly admission screening that the management of the institution has released the name of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic’s National Diploma (ND) various degree programs.
How to Check Rufus Giwa Poly Admission List 2021/2022
- Go to Rufus Giwa Polytechnic admission status checking portal
- Locate the ‘Admission Status‘ section and supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your RUGIPO admission status.
Successfully admitted ND candidates are to proceed with the payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (30,000) as acceptance fee through the polytechnic payment platform in any part of the country on or before the date stated on their notice of offer of provisional admission slip. If payment is not made within the stipulated period, admission will be withdrawn.
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Form is still available
- Visit the JAMB CAPS @ http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Click on Create e-Facility Account / Login
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your Rufus Giwa Poly admission status.
Congratulation to those that made it into the Rufus Giwa Poly 2021/2022 academy session.
After Admission What Next?
- Pay for acceptance and tuition fee
- Print your admission letter
- Pay for accommodation/hostel fee
- Get ready to resume for the 2021/2022 academic session
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.