Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about ABSU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Abia State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and apply for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the ABSU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Abia State University admission portal www.absu.edu.ng.
How much is Abia State University Post UTME Form
Abia State University ABSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Abia State University Post UTME
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice, and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate.
How to Obtain for Abia State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of the candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Abia State University Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from 26th Oct – 29th Oct, 2021.
Day 1: Tuesday, 26th October 2021
Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Anatomy, Physiology, Public Health, Optometry and Pharmacy.
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 2: Thursday, 28th October, 2021
a. Faculty of Law and Faculty of Agriculture
Venue: Umuahia Location
b. Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Physical Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Day 3: Friday 29th October 2021
Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Humanities
Edu/Accountancy, Edu/Economics, Edu/English, Edu/Fine Arts, Edu/French, Edu/Political Science, Edu/Religion, Edu/Social Studies, Edu/Government, Edu/Guidance and Counselling, Edu/Management & Planning, Business Education, Home Economics
The screening test will commence at 10.00 am each day.
All COVID-19 protocols will be strictly observed.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.