Hello Friend, I will like to explain to the best of my knowledge the procedures and steps on how to obtain the Jamb form 2022/2023. This article contains information like Jamb Form Price, Exam Date, Mock Date, Registration Deadline, and Requirements needed for registration. So if you’ve been searching for any of these keywords then I think this article will be helpful.
UPDATE: The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration form for 2022/2023 academic session has not been released by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB). BOOKMARK THIS PAGE FOR LATEST UPDATE.
The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is an entrance examination for prospective students willing to gain admission to any of the institutions in Nigerian including Universities, polytechnics, monotechnics & colleges of education. However, This is to inform the general public that the JAMB Registration form is out and it will commence on the 8th of April 2021 till the 15th of May 2021.
How Much is JAMB Form Price 2022/2023
Jamb Registration Fee for 2021/2022 is Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) and an additional Five Hundred Naira Only (N500) is paid to obtain the reading text “
Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi“. Also, Jamb Approved CBT Centres are to charge Seven Hundred Naira Only (N700) from all UTME candidates for registration. However, The registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 USD or it equivalent in each of the eight countries.
|Compulsory Reading Text||500|
|Service Charge for Registration||700|
JAMB Registration 2022/2023 Requirements
Below are the requirements needed before heading to the Jamb registration centre
- Five (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language. Meanwhile, Interested candidates that have registered for any Senior Secondary School Examination can also apply using awaiting results.
- An email address and phone number that has not been used by any other candidates (Please Note: Don’t use the e-mail or phone number that your brother or sister used last year)
- Create a Jamb profile account (If you don’t have one already)
- Get your National Identification Number (NIN). However, You are not allowed to use any other NIN than yours so If you don’t have, enroll with the National Identification Management Commission (NIMC) in any nearest local government.
You can then move to the next procedure after getting all the necessary requirement
How to Register for JAMB Form 2022/2023
- Proceed to buy Jamb E-Pin
- Visit an approve Jamb centre to complete registration
- Fill the Jamb form and ten fingers biometric
- Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, among others
- Provide choice of institutions and programmes (disciplines)
- You will be given a slip after registration.
How to know your JAMB Exam Date 2022/2023
After the registration, all candidates are to reprint their slip using their registration number to know the exam venue and date. However, the Jamb exam date for the 2021/2022 academic session has been fixed. The exam will commence on the 5th of June 2021. The venue of the examination will be at any center in the candidate’s chosen examination town(s)
Please Note: Jamb does not post any candidate to any examination town (or group of towns) other than the one chosen by the candidate at the point of registration. Candidates are, however, advised to register on time before the available spaces in their town of choice or group of towns are exhausted and therefore no longer available.
JAMB Mock 2022/2023 Exam Date
For those that select Jamb mock during the registration, this is to inform you that the mock examination will hold on Friday, April 30. Meanwhile, Any candidate who wishes to participate in the examination must register on or before 24th April.
JAMB Registration Form Closing Date
The sale of the Jamb Registration form for 2021/2022 has been set to commence on 8th April 2021 and the closing date is 15th May 2021. This means once the form has closed for the 2021/2022 session you will have to wait for the 2022/2023 form to be out. Also, This article will be updated if there is any adjustment in the closing date.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.