Hello Readers, This page is for Akanu Ibiam Poly Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
The management of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is
now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
Akanu Ibiam Poly Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Poly Unwana Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who scored 140 marks and above in the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME.
- Qualification: O’Level certificate and requirement(s) as specified in JAMB.
How to Obtain Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME 2021/2022
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the online Admission Screening Application Form.
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Candidates should visit the school website
- Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
- Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign-in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
The screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- Original copy of O’Level Result(s)
- Original copy of 2020 JAMB UTME Result
Deadline: Not Specified.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Leave a Reply