Hello Readers, If you participated in BECE JSS3 / Junior Waec examination for the year 2022/2023 and you want to check your result then this post is definitely published for you. Below are the guidelines to follow to check Junior Waec result.
Update: Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) Result 2022 is Out!!!
The board in charge of JSS3 BECE / Junior WAEC examination is using this medium to inform the general public especially those that partake in the examination that the result has been successfully uploaded on Neco official portal @ result.neco.gov.ng, all principal, parent, and student are to visit the website to check there student /child result.
How To Check JSS3 BECE / Junior WAEC Result 2022/2023 Online.
- Firstly you need to buy a Result Token
- Visit https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Select the Basic Education Certificate Result in the Exam Type Section
- Select the exam year e.g 2022
- Scratch the result checking card and type in the PIN or Token
- Enter the Examination number in the space provided
- Click “Check Result” button, then a pop-up page will display with your result.
NOTE: If you follow this step correctly you won’t have any difficulties checking your result.
JSS3 BECE / Junior WAEC 2022 Grading System.
The grading system for this examination is as follows:
- A – Distinction
- B – Upper Credit
- C – Lower Credit
- P – Pass
- F – Fail
How to Check BECE / Junior Waec Result 2022 by State
- Kindly log on to Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education (DELTAMOBSE) portal via https://deltamobse.net/uportal/index.php.
- Click on the Check Secondary Result Status (USING EXAM. NO.)
- Enter Pin Code and Examination Number in the boxes provided
- Click on the Submit Button to access your ward’s result.
- Kindly log on to Bauchi State Ministry of Education portal via http://bece.moebauchi.bu.gov.ng/.
- Click on the Login to your Account button.
- Enter Pin Code in the box provided
- Click on the Sign in Button to access your ward’s result
- Go to the official website via http://erc.nasmoe.net.ng/bece/
- Enter your username and password
- Click Login
- On the top right corner, click BECE Result Examination.
- Your result will be download and available in PDF.
- Visit plabece.com.ng,
- Click on “open result checker”
- Input your scratch card number, candidate full exam number, date of birth
- Click on preview and your result will show.
NB: All Government Public Junior Secondary Schools can proceed to collect their schools’ results from their district headquarters. while, registered approved Private Junior Secondary Schools should collect their schools results from respective Liaison officers. Principals of Approved Private Junior Secondary Schools that registered for the examination should visit the Board Head Office.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.