Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about UNN post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UNN Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the University of Nigeria, Nsukka admission portal www.unn.edu.ng.
How much is the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Form
University of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Obtain for University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Form
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
University of Nigerian Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Screening Timetable
Day 1: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Business Administration
Day 2: Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Day 3: Thursday, January 27, 2022
- Faculty of Health Science & Technology
- Faculty of Engineering
Day 4: Friday, January 28, 2022
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Law
Day 5: Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Faculty of the Social Sciences
- Direct Entry Candidates
The portal is still open for candidates for registration for 2021/2022. This is to enable eligible candidates who have not registered to do so.
A detailed timetable and venues for the screening exercise will be released in due course.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Is the post utme form still on going