Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about CRUTECH post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session is Officially Out.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Cross River University of Technology, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the CRUTECH Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Cross River University of Technology admission portal www.unicross.edu.ng.
How much is Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form
Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Cross River University of Technology Post UTME
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 140 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 140 and above in the 2023 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Obtain for Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form 2023/2024
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Apply Now: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the homepage to navigate to the Post UTME page.
- Provide JAMB Registration Number: Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the ‘Check’ button to continue.
- Confirm Your Details: After verifying your JAMB Registration Number, confirm your details and proceed to create an account.
- Create an Account: Provide a valid email address and phone number to create your account and click ‘Submit’. You will receive a verification email.
- Email Verification: Check your email (including the Promotions tab for Gmail users) and click on ‘Continue Registration’ to proceed.
- Payment: Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page. You can pay online using a Master/Visa/Verve ATM card or at any commercial bank through Remita after generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Receive Login Details: Upon successful payment, you will receive an email containing your login details (email and password).
- Log In and Change Password: Use your new credentials to log in. You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
- Update Biodata and Results: From your dashboard, you can update your biodata, UTME results, and O’level results.
- Upload Necessary Documents: You will also need to upload all necessary documents.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2023 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photography
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidate Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE:
Cross River State University of Technology Post Utme Registration will commence on Monday, July 10, 2023 till further notice.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.