Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about CRUTECH post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Cross River University of Technology, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the CRUTECH Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Cross River University of Technology admission portal www.crutech.edu.ng.
How much is Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form
Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Cross River University of Technology Post UTME
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 130 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 130 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Obtain for Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form 2022/2023
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photography
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidate Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136.
Deadline: Not Speficied.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Leave a Reply