Hello Readers, This page is for Delta State Poly, Ozoro Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro 2023/2024 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
The management of Delta State Poly, Ozoro is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2023/2024academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Form?
Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME
- All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2021/2022 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut-off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credit passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’Level, NABTEB, or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Obtain Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME 2023/2024
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department, and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enabled card.
- An Application Number will be generated after successful payment, and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- Candidates are to upload the under listed documents for online screening:
- One (1) recent passport photograph.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
The closing date for all applications is 31st January 2021.
- Candidates who used our institution as 2nd or 3rd choice must change to Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as their first choice before they are considered for admission.
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
- The candidate should do the filling of appropriate information to ensure proper spelling and arrangement of names, address, examination grade, JAMB Registration number, and other relevant information.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.