Dear Readers, If you registered for the Federal Poly Ede Post UTME and you’ve been searching for when the school will release the admission list of successful candidates that made it into the institution for 2021/2022 academic session, then you are on the right page. This article will contain the names of successful candidates that are admitted into Ede Poly including the (1st, 2nd & 3rd batch).
This is to inform the general public especially those that participated in the Federal Poly Ede admission screening that the management of the institution has released the name of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic’s National Diploma (ND) various degree programs.
How to Check Federal Poly Ede Admission List 2021/2022
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Ede admission status checking portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ to access your Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to print your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Post Utme
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Cut Off Mark
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Form is still available
- Visit the JAMB CAPS @ http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Click on Create e-Facility Account / Login
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your Ede Poly admission status.
Congratulation to those that made it into the Federal Poly Ede 2021/2022 academy session.
After Admission What Next?
- Pay for acceptance and tuition fee
- Print your admission letter
- Pay for accommodation/hostel fee
- Get ready to resume for the 2021/2022 academic session
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.