Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like KUST Student Portal, KUST Result Portal / Checker, KUST Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil is an institution owned by the state goverenment. It was established in 2001 with a mission to provide highly skilled manpower through research and training to meet the challenges of a fast-changing world.
- Kano University of Science and Technology Post Utme
- Kano University of Science and Technology Courses Offered
- Kano University of Science and Technology Admission List
- Kano University of Science and Technology Cut Off Mark
List of Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the Kano University of Science and Technology for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.KUSTWUDIL.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the Kano University of Science and Technology, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.STUDENT.KUST WUDIL.EDU.NG: This is the Kano University of Science and Technology student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.APPLICATIONPORTAL .KUSTWUDIL .EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the Kano University of Science and Technology has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where KUST Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
How to Make Payment on KUST Student Portal
- Log in student.kustwudil.edu.ng
- Online Registration – USING INVOICE
- Click on FINANCE and select PAYMENT
- Select Bank: This allows you to generate an invoice. Click on Generate Invoice button to proceed.
Note: Make a bank transfer to the account number generated on the invoice.
- Online using card or live bank transfer. Click on Make Payment, Gateway page will open. Once payment is completed, proceed to print your payment receipt.
- Payment of Faculty, Departmental, and Course fees. Once you pay your registration you can go ahead to pay your faculty, departmental, and association charges via the system. GO TO FINANCE MENU – CLICK ON PAYMENTS – ONLINE
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.