Hello Readers, This page is for Federal Poly Bauchi Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Federal Polytechnic Bauchi 2024/2025 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Bauchi is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2024/2025 academic session is
now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME Form?
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal Poly Bauchi Post UTME Eligible
- Candidates must possess at least four (5) credit passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other three passes relevant to the area of interest.
How to Obtain for Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME Form
Applicants are to log on to the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi website at www.fptb.edu.ng, Click on ‘NEW ADMISSION APPLICANT’, enter your details and generate a payment slip (RRR) to take to the bank. After payment, return to the same website to continue your application with the Application Number and phone number you started the application with.
Applicants are to carefully follow the instructions on the website before proceeding to any Bank of their choice or REMITA.NET to pay online.
- Please make sure you enter all information correctly, as you will not be able to change your Programme Type after payment. A payment of 1,000 naira will be required to change other information.
- Care has been taken to prevent multiple application sessions in the same browser. Applicants should hold themselves or Business center/Cyber Cafe responsible for any mixup
- We have also tried to differentiate between PreND, ND (For PreND Students), and ND (For JAMBITES), yet mistakes are been made. If you made the mistake and paid, just fill & pay again.
- All Problems should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, including Application Number, Fullname, Payment Reference, Programme applied, and scanned copy of Payment receipt from bank or Quickteller.
- If you are having login problems, please use the recovery link on the left. You can now recover your application Number, if you have your Payment Reference number.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.