Hello Readers, This page is for LASPOTECH Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Lagos State Polytechnic 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
The management of Lagos State Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME
- All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2022/2023 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 130 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes.
How to Obtain Lagos State Poly (LASPOTECH) Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website; mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill in their details, and print out their post-screening result.
- Go to the Polytechnic portal by CLICKING HERE and Select Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank, and online charges by clicking the “Pay Online” button below.
- Return to the application portal, and click the continue application link. You will be required to login with your UTME and surname in lowercase as a password.
- Complete the application form, upload photographs, and enter O-Level and UTME results information.
- Proof-read the application form preview carefully before final submission
- Print out the APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
14th December 2021.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.