Hello Readers, This page is for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Federal Polytechnic, Idah 2024/2025 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Registration Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Idah is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2024/2025 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post UTME Form?
Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 120 in the 2024/2025 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
How to Obtain for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng, and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill in their details, and print out the screening slip:
- Click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.