Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about TASUED post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Tai Solarin University of Education, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the TASUED Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Tai Solarin University of Education admission portal www.tasued.edu.ng.
How much is Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME Form?
Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB
- Candidates must score a minimum of 150 in the 2021 UTME
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Tai Solarin University of Education through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Obtain Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Go to https://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/
- Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
- To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
- If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
- Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
- Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
- Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
Tasued Registration Deadline:
The sale of the 2ND ROUND online Screening Form/Registration commenced on THURSDAY, 21ST OCTOBER, 2021, AND CLOSES ON FRIDAY, 31ST DECEMBER, 2021.
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University on a day to be announced in strict adherence to COVID-19 protocol/guideline and no candidate will be allowed to the screening venue without face mask.
THEREFORE CANDIDATES SHOULD REGULARLY CHECK THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE: www.tasued.edu.ng FOR THE DATE OF THE 2ND ROUND SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University-Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone No: 08065426227(during office hours only)
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.