Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University Birnin, Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about FUBK post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University Birnin, Kebbi, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUBK Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is
currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University Birnin, Kebbi admission portal www.fubk.edu.ng.
How much is Federal University Birnin, Kebbi Post UTME Form
Federal University Birnin, Kebbi FUBK Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Federal University Birnin, Kebbi Post UTME
UTME Candidates: FUBK cut-off mark is 160 points and above. The university management requires applicants to make the institution their first choice if they wish to be considered for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and had a minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
How to Obtain Federal University Birnin, Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME Form
- VISIT THE PORTAL AND SIGN-IN: Visit the PUTME portal on https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as username, and the State of Origin as the default password. If you cannot log in with these details, please contact email@example.com.
- CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD: On successful login, confirm that the Applicant’s details displayed matches your information; otherwise, logout and email firstname.lastname@example.org Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on Update Password.
- UPDATE BIODATA: You will be redirected to the Biodata page. Please confirm that the displayed information is correct; otherwise, logout and email email@example.com Update your date of birth and local government of Origin, then click on Update Biodata.
- UPDATE CONTACT ADDRESS: Provide your correct and active contact address information for yourself and your next of kin. These include email, phone, and home address. This is particularly important because we will contact you via this information when the date for the next step in the screening exercise is fixed.
- UPDATE O’LEVEL RESULT: Provide your SSCE results information with the correct Center number, Examination number, and year the examination was taken. Only five (5) subjects and their grades are required for each sitting. If you have only 1 sitting, complete the First sitting section ONLY, otherwise complete both.
- GENERATE INVOICE: Click on PUTME Screening button on the left tab to display your Invoice Information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to generate your Invoice. You can pay using any of the Payment options when payment is made, login to the portal to confirm your payment to proceed with your registration.
- COMPLETE REGISTRATION: Click on Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. You will be required to upload your passport and agree to the terms and conditions to be able to submit your application finally. After this, you can NOT update your application, so please be absolutely sure before proceeding to do this.
- PRINT YOUR DOCUMENTS: Upon successfully submitting the PUTME registration application, you will now be able to print your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them be revisiting the portal. Read the announcement on this page carefully to NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address.
- DO NOT VISIT THE UNIVERSITY: Do NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address. The actual dates for the PUTME screening will be communicated to you via your provided email address and that of your Next of kin. We will also update this information on the University website and other Official channels of the University.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.