Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about FULAFIA post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University Lafia, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FULAFIA Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University Lafia admission portal www.fulafia.edu.ng.
How much is Federal University Lafia Post UTME Form
Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University Lafia Post UTME & DE Eligibility
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Obtain Federal University Lafia Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2021/2022 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click “Submit” button.
NB: Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
16th December 2021
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.