Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like FUTO Student Portal, FUTO Result Portal / Checker, FUTO Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri is a federal government university located in Owerri. It was established in 1980 with a vision to re-engineer and re-position the Federal University of Technology to be a truly world-class university through recreating, nurturing, and developing uniquely promising students and exceptional staff in Science, Technology, and enterprise to the benefit of our globalized world. Her mission is to operate practical and training geared towards transforming the nation’s economy from consumer-oriented to production-oriented, with a sound technological base.
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post Utme
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri Courses Offered
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri Admission List
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri Cut Off Mark
List of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the Federal University of Technology, Owerri for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.FUTO.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.PORT@L.FUTO.EDU.NG: This is the Federal University of Technology, Owerri student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.APPLICATION.FUTO.EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where FUTO Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Payment Procedure
- Login to the portal with your username and password
- Click on “Pay Fees” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank for payment.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal portal.futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print the FUTO school fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
FUTO Courses Registration Procedure
- Online Course Registration
- Log in to your Portal account
- Click the course registration menu and select the Register Courses menu
- Select the Session and Semester and click the Submit button
- Select your Courses for that Semester and click the submit button.
- Print the registered courses.
Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Hostel Allocation Guidelines
- Log in to your Portal account
- Click on the hostel allocation menu
- Click on “Generate Hostel reservation”
- Select the Hostel type
- Generate Hostel Allocation payment invoice
- Proceed to FUTO MFB for payment with the generated payment invoice
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal with the e-Pin generated in the bank.
- Click on Print Hostel reservation receipt to print the allocated ROOM.
- Print the allocated room on the receipt and proceed to the Student Affairs Unit for further clearance.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.