Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about IMSU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME Registration form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Imo State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the IMSU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Imo State University admission portal www.imsu.edu.ng.
How much is Imo State University Post UTME Form?
Imo State University IMSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Imo State University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Imo State University, Owerri as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Obtain Imo State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number, and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s), or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri.
The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
Deadline: Wednesday, 5th October, 2022.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.