Hello Readers, This article is written to guide students on how to check their JAMB Results for the 2022/2023 academic session. If you participated in the concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB), then you must to eager to see your score. Follow the step listed below to check your result without stress and scratch card, meaning it’s FREE.
According to JAMB, The UTME results will not be released immediately after the examination, it will take two or three days before the result is released, i.e if you write the exam on Monday your result should be out on Wed or Thur and if you write your exam on Tuesday your result should be out on Thur or Friday. The delay is said to enable the board to review the activities of the candidates and to minimize the number of cancellations of results.
This is to inform all candidates that participated in 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results online.
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the results of candidates who sat in more than 720 CBT centres for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted between Friday, 6th and Sunday, 15th May 2022. Currently, the result can only be checked via SMS
How to Check JAMB Result 2022/2023 on JAMB Official Portal
The 2022 JAMB results are yet to be uploaded online. Candidates can only check their results via SMS. UTME results can be obtained by the candidates by sending “UTMERESULT to 55019.” Only the number used by the candidates to register for the examination will be eligible for sending such codes.
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2022 JAMB UTME result online without a scratch card.
- Go to the JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
- Login to your jamb.gov.ng
- Enter your email address and password used for your jamb.org.ng – UTME 2022 Registration and your profile account. After you’ve login.
- Find and Click on noreply jamb mock result.
- Find the attached PDF file download and print it out.
How to Check UTME Result 2022/2023 via SMS
All candidates can now send UTME RESULT to 55019 via SMS using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result would be replied as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.