Hello Readers, This page is for Kadpoly Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Kaduna Polytechnic 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
The management of Kaduna Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is
now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the KadPoly Post UTME Form?
Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME
- The Post UTME Screening is for those that had the following scores in the 2020 (UTME)
- 120 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for B.Ed (Tech) programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna,
- 180 and above for BSc in the following programmes in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria:
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Such candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution
- Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are advised to change to First Choice.
How to Obtain Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME 2022/2023
- Visit kadunapoly.edu.ng/putme/
- Enter your JAMB Number in the box provided on the left
- Click on the “Search” button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- PLease, provide us with your personal valid email address and telephone number. We use them to contact you
- If the step above is successful, email activation link will be sent to you
- Follow the instruction on the activation email to generate your Remita Retrival Reference (RRR).
- Click on “Pay Now” link on your invoice. You can pay online using the available options or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status by a click on “Check Payment Status” link on the menu
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME screening account.
- For those who are applying through JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, if your data is not available you shall check again later.
In the process of opening your account PLEASE, use a password that you would always remember DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.