Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Ondo State University of Science & Technology (OSUSTECH) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about OSUSTECH post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Ondo State University of Science & Technology (OSUSTECH) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Ondo State University of Science & Tech, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the OSUSTECH Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is
currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Ondo State University of Science & Tech admission portal www.osustech.edu.ng.
- Ondo State University of Science & Technology Courses
- Ondo State University of Science & Technology Cut Off Mark
How much is Ondo State University of Science & Technology Post UTME Form
Ondo State University of Science & Tech OSUSTECH Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Ondo State University of Science & Technology Post UTME
- Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of the first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2022/2023 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of first choice.
How to Obtain for Ondo State University of Science & Technology Post UTME Form
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform.
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
FOR ENQUIRIES & COMPLAINTS: CALL 08034404947 08106355507, 07032270305.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.