Hello Readers, This page is for Kwara Poly Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Kwara State Polytechnic 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme Registration Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Officially Out!!!
The management of Kwara State Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME
- Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
- Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply
How to Obtain Kwara Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print the Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
Closing Date: August 16, 2022.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.