Hello Readers, This page is for Ibarapa Poly Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
The management of Ibarapa Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Form?
Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must have scored 120 Marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME examination and such must have chosen The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (TIPE) as 1st or 2nd choice.
- Candidates must have satisfied five (5) O’level credits as the UTME admission requirements for the 2020/2021 session.
How to Obtain Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- It is important that all candidates read the guidelines before proceeding to register. Candidates should also ensure that requirements into programmes are carefully read as well.
- Candidates should ensure that correct information is supplied on the portal as wrong or false information can invalidate admission of such candidate. If admission is given upon false information by a candidate, such candidate shall have the admission so given withdrawn.
- Candidate’s names should be appropriately arranged. Surname, first name and then middle name. Candidates should avoid name inconsistency. The names on the result of candidate O/L should be the same with the admission application. In case of HND candidates, there should be name consistency with ND result, as any inconsistency in name arrangement can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should use their personal phone numbers and email addresses as correspondences shall only be directed to supplied phone numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to deal cautiously so as not to be defrauded as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal. On no account should payment be made through a third party or any other links.
For more Information:
- e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone : 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during working hour between 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday)
Deadline for submission of application form: Not Specified.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.