Hey Readers, Do you want to print your JAMB Admission Letter 2024/2025 and you’ve been facing some problems trying to do it yourself? Well, In this article I will explain the steps by steps procedure that will help you to successfully print your admission letter and I will also give answers to some frequent questions asked by students.
JAMB Admission letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in Nigerian Institutions (University, Polytechnics, or College of Education) of your choice. Also, It’s a very important document to successfully complete your admission registration and clearance process alongside your Original Jamb Result.
JAMB Admission Letter 2024 Price
You are required to pay the sum of a thousand naira (1,000) through the Jamb portal. However, The price will increase if you go to any cyber cafe to print yours.
If you find out that the course on your Jamb admission letter doesn’t correspond to the course you were offered in school kindly apply for a change of course or visit any nearby CBT center or Jamb office for the rectification before you proceed with the printing. Also, If you see your admission has been revoked don’t panic kindly apply for JAMB Regularization.
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter 2024/2025
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- . Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
Please Note: That New User shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up Page if you are a new user. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State, and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile. And for those who may have forgotten their Registration Number, you can retrieve it upon validation of PIN and Serial Number with either surname, firstname or middle name, Date of Birth, and State of Origin.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.