Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like UDUSOK Student Portal, UDUSOK Result Portal / Checker, UDUSOK Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, also known as Udusok, is a public research university located in the city of Sokoto, Nigeria. It is one of the initial twelve universities founded in Nigeria by the federal government in 1975 to provide quality teaching, research, and community service to deserving persons and communities, under the most peaceful atmosphere and in line with the national policy on education, irrespective of social class, gender, race, nationality and religion; and to ensure that at all times it serves a centre for pursuit of research and academic excellence”
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto Post Utme
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto Courses Offered
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto Admission List
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto Cut Off Mark
List of Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.UDUSOK.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.MIS.UDUSOK.EDU.NG: This is the Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.ADMISSION/UDUSOK.EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where UDUSOK Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
- WWW.PG.UDUSOK.EDU.NG: This URL is created for the Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto Postgraduate student.
Usumanu Danfodiyo University Tuition Fee Payment Procedure
All students are required to pay their fees before they can continue with courses registration. If you are a new student, use the username and password you created during the creation of your account. Returning students should use their existing login details. All students require UDUS and Remita invoices in order to complete their payments.
- To pay your fees:
- Go to MIS portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng:
- Login with the username and password you created during account creation (if you are new student);
- At the top left side of the page Click on pay fees, this will list the fees items/prices for the programme you were confirmed;
- Click on Pay fee;
- Click Send Fee Details for Processing, this will generate your UDUS invoice;
- Read the instructions on the displayed page to print your UDUS invoice;
- To print the Remita invoice, click on pay fees at the top left-hand side of the main page again;
- Click on Print Remita Invoice link on the displayed page. This will redirect you to Remita Payment Gateway platform;
- On the Remita page, click on “Print Invoice” link at the top right-hand side of the screen to print your invoice;
- Go to any bank of your choice with the invoice and make payment. Make sure:
- You obtain Remita receipt for your payment;
- The Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the receipt matches that of the Remita Invoice;
Verify Your Payment
- In order to continue with registration, your payment must have been confirmed by the UDUS Portal. To confirm your payment;
- Log into the MIS Portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng using your username and password;
- Click on verify payment. This will open a “verify payment” page;
- A message will be displayed indicating whether your payment has been successfully verified or not.
- Once your payment has been successfully verified, you can proceed with registration of courses.
UDUSOK Course Registration Guidelines
To register for your courses;
- Log into the MIS Portal at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng:
- Click on This will open the “registration” page. The courses offered for your program at your level, including electives, if any, will be displayed
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the page to complete your registration.
Note: 1. If you have not paid your fees or your payment was not successfully verified, you will not be able to register. The following message “you must pay your fees before course registration!” will be displayed.
You can view and print your registered courses as follows:
- Login to the MIS at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng,
- Click on My courses. This will open the “list of registered courses” page.
- Enter the session to print in the box provided and click on Apply button, This will display the courses registered for the given session. You can then print the list.
HOW TO ADD/DROP COURSES
The add/drop courses allow students to modify their registration of the current session. The following provides guidelines for adding/dropping of courses:
- You must have registered courses for the session before you can add/drop courses.
- Students can add or drop courses anytime during normal registration or within the first two weeks of the second semester.
- Students can add/drop courses of the current session as well as previously unregistered courses, subject to maximum and minimum units of registration for the program.
- Students can add/drop courses on their own as long as registration is not closed. Once registration is closed, adding or dropping of courses require:
- Payment of add/drop fees;
- Filling of add/drop form and obtaining approval of the Department;
- Adding/dropping by designated staff of the Department and/or IT Support Staff of the Faculty.
- In case of students dropping courses as a result of previously missing grades, no add/drop fees will be charged.
To add/drop courses when registration is not closed;
- Log into the portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng using your username and password;
- Click on add/drop link and follow the instructions on the screen.
To add/drop courses after the close of registration;
- Generate add/drop invoice;
- Pay the fees and obtain remita receipt;
- Obtain and fill add/drop form(s);
- Get the approval of your department;
- Submit the form to your department or Faculty IT Support Staff.
In case of any difficulty, contact your Faculty IT Support Staff or your Department.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.