Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the University of Jos (UNIJOS Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like UNIJOS Student Portal, UNIJOS Result Portal / Checker, UNIJOS Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
The University of Jos started as a Campus of the University of Ibadan in November 1971, with the appointment of Professor E. A. Ayandele as its first Acting Principal. The University of Jos is a federal-owned institution with a vision to be a globally rated University providing an excellent educational experience with a high impact on society and the primary mission of the University of Jos is to serve the people of Nigeria and humanity at large by encouraging and promoting a culture of excellence and building an innovative University, also by delivering an outstanding and inclusive student academic experience as well as promoting good character.
- University of Jos Post Utme
- University of Jos Courses Offered
- University of Jos Admission List
- University of Jos Cut Off Mark
List of University of Jos (UNIJOS) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the University of Jos for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.UNIJOS.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the University of Jos, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.PORT@L.UNIJOS.EDU.NG: This is the University of Jos student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.PORT@L.UNIJOS.EDU.NG / ADMISSION: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the University of Jos has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where UNIJOS Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
University of Jos Acceptance Fee Procedure
After you’ve been offered admission by the UNIJOS management the next step is to pay your acceptance and tuition fees, below is the procedure to follow;
- Log in to your student profile dashboard with your Registration Number / Matric and Password
- Navigate to make payment
- Select the payment you want to make “Acceptance Fees”
- Follow the necessary step till the payment window open
- Enter you card detail to make payment online
- After the payment is successful print out the payment slips for evidence
University of Jos Course Registration Procedures
After a successful school fees payment, the next expected thing to do is the course registration. Your course registration begins with knowing the courses that you ought to register for. You will need to visit your level adviser for guidance and once you have acquired this knowledge, you follow the steps below for course registration;
- Visit the University of Jos student portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.