Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the University of Lagos (UNILAG Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like UNILAG Student Portal, UNILAG Result Portal / Checker, UNILAG Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
The University of Lagos was founded in 1962. It presently has three Campuses in Yaba and Surulere. Whereas two of its Campuses are located in Yaba (the main campus in Akoka and the recently created campus at the former School of Radiography), its College of Medicine is located in Idi-Araba, Surulere. It is remarkable that all three campuses are located in the Mainland of Lagos. Its main campus is largely surrounded by the scenic view of the Lagos lagoon on 802 acres of land in Akoka, North Eastern part of Yaba.
The University of Lagos currently has twelve Faculties, namely, Arts, Basic Medical Sciences, Business Administration, Clinical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Education, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Law, Pharmacy, Science, and Social Sciences. The institution’s vision is to be a top-class institution for the pursuit of excellence in knowledge, character, and service to humanity and its mission is to provide a conducive environment for teaching, learning, research, and development, where staff and students will interact and compete effectively with other counterparts globally.
- University of Lagos Post Utme
- University of Lagos Courses Offered
- University of Lagos Admission List
- University of Lagos Cut Off Mark
List of University of Lagos (UNILAG) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the University of Lagos for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.UNILAG.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the University of Lagos, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.STUDENT.UNILAG.EDU.NG: This is the University of Lagos student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.APPLICATION.UNILAG.EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the University of Lagos has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where UNILAG Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
- WWW.SPGS.UNILAG.EDU.NG: This is the University of Lagos School of postgraduate studies official portal
How to Check UNILAG Post-UTME Result
- Go to UNILAG post UTME result checking portal at http://putmeresult.unilag.edu.ng/.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Result’ button to access your UNILAG post UTME score.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Hostel Battol
- Go to the UNILAG Student portal
- Log in to your student profile using your Matric No / Application No and Password
- Scroll down and click on the accommodation icon
- Select your desired hostel (scroll down to read about the hostels)
- Click on hostel reservation
- Confirm your reservation
- Download your hostel slip
University of Lagos Acceptance Fee Procedure
After you’ve been offered admission by the UNILAG management the next step is to pay your acceptance and tuition fees, below is the procedure to follow;
- Log in to your student profile dashboard with your Registration Number / Matric and Password
- Navigate to make payment
- Select the payment you want to make “Acceptance Fees”
- Follow the necessary step till the payment window open
- Enter you card detail to make payment online
- After the payment is successful print out the payment slips for evidence
University of Lagos Course Registration Procedures
After a successful school fees payment, the next expected thing to do is the course registration. Your course registration begins with knowing the courses that you ought to register for. You will need to visit your level adviser for guidance and once you have acquired this knowledge, you follow the steps below for course registration;
- Visit the University of Lagos student portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Leave a Reply