Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about UNILAG post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the University of Lagos, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UNILAG Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the University of Lagos admission portal www.unilag.edu.ng.
How much is University of Lagos Post UTME Form?
University of Lagos UNILAG Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University of Lagos Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME, and scored 200 and above, are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2021 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course. Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Obtain University of Lagos Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph, and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST UTME SCREENING TEST
University of Lagos Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday, 5th November, 2021.
Further clarification may be obtained via email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 07043359831, 09058702877, and 07026079596.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.