Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about UNIMAID post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the University of Maiduguri, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UNIMAID Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is
currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the University of Maiduguri admission portal www.unimaid.edu.ng.
How much is University of Maiduguri Post UTME Form?
University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University of Maiduguri Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME (CHECK: UNIMAID Departmental Cut-off Marks)
- (Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
How to Obtain University of Maiduguri Post UTME Form 2022/2023
(Note that this screening exercise is only open to candidates who chose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration, Candidates who have changed institution to Unimaid and are unable to Login should send an email with there complaint to email@example.com)
- Go to https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/login
- Use your JAMB registration number as both username and password to Login. (If unable to Login kindly refer to the message above)
- If successful you will be required to provide a valid email address, kindly provide one and click submit
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- log in again with your Jamb number as username and password, you will be required to change your password.
- After changing the password, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to the course selection page where you are required to provide the following
- UTME first choice (NOTE: you can only select a course with requirements below or equal to your JAMB score and not above.
- UTME second choice
- Next you will be redirected to a biodata form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, your UTME registration passport photograph will be there, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- If awaiting results click on the Awaiting Results button, then whenever the result is available you can come back and update it.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.