Dear Readers, If you registered for the Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana Post UTME and you’ve been searching for when the school will release the admission list of successful candidates that made it into the institution for 2022/2023 academic session, then you are on the right page. This article will contain the names of successful candidates that are admitted into Unwana Poly including the (1st, 2nd & 3rd batch).
This is to inform the general public especially those that participated in the Federal Poly Unwana admission screening that the management of the institution has released the name of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic’s National Diploma (ND) various degree programs.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Unwana Admission List 2022/2023
- Go to Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking portal
- Enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgment slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- It will redirect you to generate an invoice for payment of sum of #1500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Lastly, confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again and input your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
- Federal Polytechnic Unwana Post Utme
- Federal Polytechnic Unwana Cut Off Mark
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Form is still available
- Visit the JAMB CAPS @ http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Click on Create e-Facility Account / Login
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your Unwana Poly admission status.
Congratulation to those that made it into the Federal Poly Unwana 2022/2023 academy session.
After Admission What Next?
- Pay for acceptance and tuition fee
- Print your admission letter
- Pay for accommodation/hostel fee
- Get ready to resume for the 2022/2023 academic session
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Leave a Reply