Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Yobe State University (YSU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about YSU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Yobe State University (YSU) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Yobe State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the YSU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Yobe State University admission portal www.ysu.edu.ng.
How much is Yobe State University Post UTME Form
Yobe State University YSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Yobe State University Post UTME
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- MBBS (Medicine and Surgery) – 200
- Physiotherapy – 180
- Human Anatomy and Human Physiology – 170
- Biochemistry, Geology and Microbiology – 170
- Law – 180
- All other YSU Courses – 140
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
How to Obtain for Yobe State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post UTME/DE screening for 2021/2022 admission commences on Friday, October 1, 2021
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have the appropriate score to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.