Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about ABU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
UPDATE: The Ahmadu Bello University post UTME registration portal will on Tuesday 18th July and closes on Friday 18th August 2023.
his is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Ahmadu Bello University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the ABU Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Ahmadu Bello University admission portal www.abu.edu.ng.
How much is Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Form
Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
How to Obtain Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2023/2024 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Closing Date
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) Post UTME Registration for 2024/2023 Academic Session will be on sale from 18th July to 18th August 2023.
Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Screening Date
The screening exercise has been organised for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 candidates, starting from 21st August to 26th August 2023. The schedule is broken down by faculties:
- 21st August: Faculty of Social Science
- 22nd August: Faculty of Engineering & Environmental Design
- 23rd August: Faculty of Nursing & Law
- 24th August: Faculties of Agriculture, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine
- 25th August: ABU Business School, Faculties of Administration, Arts, and Education
- 26th August: College of Medical Sciences
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians, and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.