Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about ADSU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Adamawa State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the ADSU Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is
currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Adamawa State University admission portal www.adsu.edu.ng.
How much is Adamawa State University Post UTME Form
Adamawa State University ADSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible to Register for ADSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates who chose the University as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who also chose the university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the university but are willing to make the University their FIRST CHOICE of institution are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results.
How to Obtain for ADSU Post UTME Form.
To apply follow the procedure below:
- Visit ADSU Post UTME Admission Screening Portal.
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- Enter your Educational Qualification (s)
- Upload your Passport Photograph: Your passport photograph must be recent and very clear with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross-check to ensure all the information are correct.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username.
- Click on Print Application to print it.
Documents Needed for ADSU Post UTME:
Candidates are to scan and upload the following documents:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result
- A’ level results (for direct entry candidates)
- Candidates with awaiting result should state so while applying
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB Registration number as their username and password.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call ADSU Admission Officer (09023905527) or ADSU Information Officer (07038132083).
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.