Hello friends, If you’ve been searching for the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) admission list 2023/2024 then I guess you are on the right page. This article is all about COOU admission list. For those that participated in the concluding Post Utme screening conducted by the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University management. I’m glad to announce to you that the institution has released the list of successful candidates that made it into the university.
Update: Anambra State University First Batch Admission List Available on JAMB Caps!!!
This list contains the name of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. However, This is to inform the general public especially those that participated in the Anambra State University admission screening that the management of the institution has released the name of the UTME / Direct Entry Merit and Supplementary (1st, 2nd & 3rd batch) admission list.
How to Check Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Admission List on School Portal
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to access your COOU admission status.
- Visit the university’s official website @ https://coou.edu.ng. (The admission list will be found in the latest news category once it is released)
- Click on the COOU successful candidate/admission list link on the homepage
- Follow the procedure listed by the management to access the list
- NOTE: The COOU Admission list can be compiled in a PDF file arranged by Name, Faculty, Department, or Registration Number
- Once you’ve gained access to the list, Press Ctrl F if you are using Laptop / Desktop, Enter your Name or Registration Number in the search column. Also, If you are using a mobile phone click on “Find in Page” on any browser you are using and type your name.
How to Check ANSU Merit / Supplementary List on Jamb Portal
- Visit the JAMB CAPS @ http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Click on Create e-Facility Account / Login
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your COOU admission status.
Congratulation to those that made it into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University 2023/2024 academy session.
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Courses
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Cut Off Mark
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post UTME
After Admission What Next?
- Pay for acceptance and tuition fee
- Print your admission letter
- Pay for accommodation/hostel fee
- Get ready to resume for the 2023/2024 academic session
Meanwhile, For those that didn’t see their name on the list do not give up, wait till the following year and prepare yourself very well, or better still you can apply for a change of institution and choose any school (University, Polytechnic, or College) whose Post Utme form is still out.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.