Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about ANSU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Anambra State University (ANSU) Post UTME Registration form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the COOU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University admission portal www.coou.edu.ng.
How much is Anambra State University Post UTME Form
Anambra State University ANSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Anambra State University Post UTME
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First or Second choice University and scored 150 or above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s Post-UTME Exercise. Candidates for Law and Medicine should have a minimum score of 200 to qualify for the Post UTME application.
How to Obtain for Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Click on Prospective Students
- Select Generate 2022/2023 PUTME Invoice
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Sign in to generate invoice
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here
- Complete Date of Birth and other other blank fields.
- Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’Level 1
- O’Level 2(for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgement Slip
Direct Entry Candidates for 2022/2022 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2022/2022 direct entry application)
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Please when is the post utme registration deadline
And how can I apply
Are they still selling post utme form now