Hello Readers, This page is for Auchi Poly Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Auchi Polytechnic 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
The management of Auchi Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is
now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 120. Some courses specified cut-off mark way above 120. It’s recommended you CHECK
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L, or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How to Obtain Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at https://auchipoly.edu.ng and click on Admissions 2022/2023 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as a password preferably. DO NOT USE THE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic website and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the Polytechnic website to complete the online application process. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility Clearance Form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: EXAMINATION DATES WILL BE BETWEEN 24 JANUARY, 2022 TO 3 FEBRUARY, 2022. THE EXAMINATION TIMETABLE WOULD BE DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE A WEEK BEFORE THE TIME.
DEADLINE: Not Specify.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.