Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about ATBU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Update: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post Utme Registration will commence on Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2021.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the ATBU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University admission portal www.atbu.edu.ng.
How much is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Form
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME
- ATBU cut-off points for 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 160 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 160 and are interested in changing institutions to ATBU are advised to do so.
How to Obtain for Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Form
Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open for two (2) weeks to enable prospective candidates to update their bio-data commencing from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2021.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.