Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about DELSU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Delta State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the DELSU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Delta State University admission portal www.delsu.edu.ng.
How much is Delta State University Post UTME Form?
Delta State University DELSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Delta State University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose Delta State University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics (NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTING)
How to Obtain Delta State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE DELSU BIOMETRIC CAPTURING
- Visit https://delsu.edu.ng/biodownload/index.html
- Download Delsubio.zip folder
- Unzip the folder and open delsubio.exe
- Enter JAMB Registration number and Surname in capital letters to login
- Capture your right thumb and left thumb two times each till it turns green and shows “Ok”
- Click on save
(a) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
(b) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(c) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Delta State University Post UTME Registration commences on Tuesday, 21st September 2021, and ends on Friday, 26th November, 2021.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.