Hello Readers, This page is for Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi Uku Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi 2024/2025 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
The management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku is using this medium to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2024/2025 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form?
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 140 and above in the 2024 UTME Exercise
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 140 and above in the 2024 UTME
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply
- Candidates must possess at least Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than Two (2) Sittings
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as first choice in JAMB, are to log on to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng and complete the change of institution procedure.
- Please note all candidate should comply with the above method of application to enable their data to be found on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed.
How to Obtain Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi Uku Post UTME 2024/2025
- Go to dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: ND or HND
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
- Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
There shall be no physical screening. All Candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirements.
The Closing Date for Applications is
31st December 2021.
Note: All candidate should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid and such candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.