Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about OOU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at Olabisi Onabanjo University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the OOU Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Olabisi Onabanjo University admission portal www.oou.edu.ng.
How much is Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME Form?
Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2022/2023 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2022/2023 UTME results and ready to change to the University as first choice.
How to Obtain Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Online Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
OOU Post UTME Screening Schedule
OOU PUTME Screening Exercise will hold from
Monday 20th to Wednesday 22nd December 2021 at the University ICT Centre, Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye.
Applicants are advised to check their respective portal/mail and print out their OOU PUTME Screening Exercise Passes. This Pass will show the date and time allotted to each applicant
Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME Registration has commenced and it ends Saturday 11th December 2021.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.