Hello Readers, This page is for Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
Latest Update: Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara Post Utme Registration Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Officially Out!!!
The management of Delta State Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Form?
Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME
- Candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and scored 120 and above.
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
How to Obtain Delta State Poly Otefe Oghara (DESPO) Post UTME 2022/2023
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgment form to conclude the registration.
DESPO Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise on a date to be announced later.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng and apply for a change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for sale of forms for the Screening exercise and the date for Post-UTME will be communicated to candidates soonest.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.