Dear Readers, If you registered for the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME and you’ve been searching for when the school will release the admission list of successful candidates that made it into the institution for 2023/2024 academic session, then you are on the right page. This article will contain the names of successful candidates that are admitted into Federal Polytechnic Idah including the (1st, 2nd & 3rd batch).
This is to inform the general public, especially those that participated in the Federal Poly Idah admission screening that the management of the institution has released the name of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic’s National Diploma (ND) various degree programs.
How to Check Federal Poly Idah Admission List 2023/2024
On the List display… Press ctrl + F, then type in your name or JAMB Reg. No in the space provided, then Press Enter to search for your name…
- Visit the JAMB CAPS @ http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Click on Create e-Facility Account / Login
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your Federal Poly, Idah admission status.
Congratulation to those that made it into the Federal Poly Idah 2023/2024 academy session.
- Federal Polytechnic Idah Post Utme
- Federal Polytechnic Idah Cut Off Mark
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Form is still available
After Admission What Next?
- Pay for acceptance and tuition fee
- Print your admission letter
- Pay for accommodation/hostel fee
- Get ready to resume for the 2023/2024 academic session
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Usman Garba says
Because i check the efacility and it saying not admitted I wan to know if I have any hope left
Usman Garba says
I wan to know if federal polytechnic idah has finish giving admission