Hello Readers, This page is for Federal Poly Offa Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Federal Polytechnic, Offa 2023/2024 National Diploma (ND), or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Offa is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form?
Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Offa Post-UTME Form
- All Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME and who made Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their First Choice Institution.
- All Candidates in this category must possess five (5) O’level subject requirements at credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form 2023/2024
All Candidates are to make an online payment of #2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
All Candidates should visit the Polytechnic portal http://portal.fpo.edu.ng for the following:
- To make the online payment
- Fill in their details and the security form;
- Upload their results and other necessary credentials;
- Print out their security form and their screening slip
- Submit the printed security form at the security office in the permanent campus of the Polytechnic along Ojoku road Offa. Kwara state.
All Candidates must write their names in full, arranged with surname first as written on their O’ level results/certificates or ND certificate and must have an active email address.
NOTE, that failure to comply with this procedure shall lead to disqualification of such Candidates. False claims shall also lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time it is discovered.
12th December 2021.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.