Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like NSUK Student Portal, NSUK Result Portal / Checker, NSUK Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
Nasarawa State University, Keffi is an institution owned by the state government. It was established in 2001 with the aim to provide an avenue for the indigenes of Nasarawa State to pursue and acquire University education, which in the long run, will prepare the graduates and equip them with adequate skills needed for the development of the state and the country at large.
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post Utme
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi Courses Offered
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi Admission List
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi of Uyo Cut Off Mark
List of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the Nasarawa State University, Keffi for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.NSUK.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.PORT@L.NSUK.EDU.NG: This is the Nasarawa State University, Keffi student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.FORM.NSUK.EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where NSUK Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
Nasawara State University Acceptance Fees Payment Procedure
- Go to NSUK PORTAL tab,
- Select UNDERGRADUATE PORTAL, wait for the page to load,
- Select “APPLICANT LOGIN”
- Enter your email address and password (the one specified while creating account).
- Click on accept admission, you will be required to pay a total of N10,300.00k via “REMITA PLATFORM”. You have the options to pay with any of the following: Mastercard, Visa Card, Verve Card, and Bank Branch.
- Select accordingly and provide card details and other details as it may be required. For Bank Branch payment, you will be required to generate an invoice containing the RRR code and take it to any of the following banks: Diamond, Ecobank, UBA, Keystone, Skye, Unity, FCMB, Zenith, First Bank, ask to pay through Remita Platform.
- After payment is made, wait for a little and return to the website to print your Admission Letter and Screening Form.
NSUK Tuition Fee Payment Guidelines
- Go to NSUK Portal @ www.nsuk.edu.ng,
- Select Undergraduate Portal, then “APPLICANT LOGIN”.
- Enter your “email address” and “Password”.
- Select Pay School Fees and choose an option on Remita or download payment invoice and proceed to any of the above-mentioned banks for payment.
- Once your payment is completed, a Matriculation Number is automatically generated for you alongside an OTP (One Time Password) which is required as Password in the next step.
Nasawara State University Course Registration Procedure
- Logon to NSUK Student Portal
- Enter the “Matriculation Number” generated above alongside the OTP (One Time Password) which you will be required to change.
- Update your profile by clicking on my Profile (very important).
- Click on “My Course Registration Tab” and select “Current Session Course Registration” to register your courses. Then download and make four (4) copies for signing.
- On “My Fee Tab”, you can reprint your School Fees Receipt/lnvoices anytime.
- On the “My Downloads tab” you are expected to download your Student Information Form (SIF).
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.