Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like UNIOSUN Student Portal, UNIOSUN Result Portal / Checker, UNIOSUN Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction
Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by the Osun State Government in 2006 under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. The university currently operates six campuses distributed across the six administrative/geopolitical zones. The vision of the institution is to create a unique institution committed to the pursuit of academic innovation, skill-based training, and a tradition of excellence in teaching, research, and community service and its mission are to be a center of excellence providing high-quality teaching and learning experiences that will engender the production of entrepreneurial graduates capable of impacting positively on their environment while being globally competitive.
- Osun State University Post Utme
- Osun State University Courses Offered
- Osun State University Admission List
- Osun State University Cut Off Mark
List of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by Osun State University for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.UNIOSUN.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of Osun State University, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.UNIOSUN.EDU.NG /STUDENT: This is the Osun State University student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.ADMISSION.UNIOSUN.EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the Osun State University has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where UNIOSUN Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
How to Check UNIOSUN Post UTME Result
- Go to UNIOSUN admission screening result checking portal at http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng
- Enter your registration number and your account password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on sign in to access your UNIOSUN post UTME screening exercise result.
Osun State University Tuition Fee Procedure
- Go to the UNIOSUN student portal @ uniosun.edu.ng/student
- Login to your Students’ Portal accounts with your Matric No. (Or UTME/DE Registration No. for Freshers) and Password
- To make your School Fees payment, click on the “Payments Account” link from the Dashboard menu.
- From your Payments Account section, you need to FUND YOUR ACCOUNT by selecting the method of payment (i.e. Interswitch Web Pay).
- Enter the amount (digits only) you are willing to fund your account within the box provided. Click on the “Process Payment” button. NOTE: That you will be charged N300 (Three Hundred Naira ONLY) as a Transaction Fee for each transaction you make on the portal via the WebPAY platform.
- You will be redirected to the “Payment Confirmation” page where you are to confirm the total amount that will be debited from your account. You are also required to take note of the “Transaction Reference” generated by the portal each time you attempt to make a payment. If you think there is an error with the amount payable, just click on the “Cancel Payment” link to restart the payment process. Otherwise, click on the “Pay Now” button to continue.
- Confirm your Name, Matric No. and the Amount displayed on the Interswitch web page, and select the type of card you want to use. If not, click the “Cancel” link to abort payment. Ensure you have with you an Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”.
- Supply your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After your account has been successfully funded, go back to the main Accounts Page and make the payment of the required fees.
Osun State University Course Registration Procedures
After a successful school fees payment, the next expected thing to do is the course registration. Your course registration begins with knowing the courses that you ought to register for. You will need to visit your level adviser for guidance and once you have acquired this knowledge, you follow the steps below for course registration;
- Visit the UNIOSUN student portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.