Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about FUNAI post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University Ndufu Alike, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUNAI Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University Ndufu Alike admission portal www.funai.edu.ng.
How much is Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME Form
Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME & DE Eligibility
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 250 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 240 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME Screening. However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery and Law programmes.
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 250 for Medicine and Surgery, 240 for Law, and a minimum of 150 for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME. However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Friday, 22nd October 2021. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Successful candidates, who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT points should visit:
- the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus OR
- Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki OR any other location.
How to Obtain Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2021/2022 Admission Screening
- Click on 2021/2022 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2021/2022 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2021/2022 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE:
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME Registration portal will open on Tuesday 21 September, 2021, and closes on Monday, 25 October, 2021.
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of the test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgment slip, which can be printed from the University Portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledgement Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2021/2022 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidates’ picture (in colour)
**Please Note that the University shall not be liable for:
- Any payment made into a wrong account number
- Registering with an incorrect JAMB Registration Number
- Generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any fraudulent payment
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.