Hello Readers, This page is strictly created for the full list and updated courses offered in FUNAI, so If you’ve been searching for the Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) Courses offered and their requirements, then I guess the search is over. This page is created for all aspirate candidates that are willing to further their education at the Federal University Ndufu Alike and those that have already been admitted but want to change the course.
PLEASE NOTE: If the desired course is not listed below, look for another university offering the course or better still change the course to any other related courses which can be found below. Meanwhile, The courses listed below are those that have been approved/accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Here is the list of available and current courses offered at FUNAI. This list will help all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in selecting courses to study at the Federal University Ndufu Alike.
Faculties / Colleges Present In Funai (Federal University Ndufu Alike.
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science.
List of Courses Offered In FUNAI (Federal University Ndufu Alike).
Faculty of Agriculture
- Department of Agriculture Economics
- Department of Agribusiness
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Crop Science
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Medical Biochemistry
- Department of Physiology
Faculty of Education
- Department of Arts and Humanities Education
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Technological and Vocational Education
- Department of Educational Foundation
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical/Electronic
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Chemical/Petroleum Engineering.
Faculty of Humanities
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of Fine and Applied Arts
- Department of History and Strategic Studies
- Department of Linguistics/Igbo
- Department of Music
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religion
- Department of Theatre Arts
Faculty of Management & Social Science
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Criminology and Security Studies
- Department of Economics and Development Studies
- Department of Mass communication
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
College of Medicine
Faculty of Science
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Geophysics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
- Federal University Ndufu Alike Cut Off Mark
- Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME
- Federal University Ndufu Alike Admission List
Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) Admission Requirement.
If anyone wishes to study any reliable course at Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI, Such candidate must meet the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- Firstly, choose FUNAI as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- Have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school
Institution Portal/Website: www.funai.edu.ng
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.